منتديآت آحلى الحبآب
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديآت آحلى الحبآب

تشعر بملل .. طفشاان .. حياك في منتدانا كل مرح فيه

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Seven things not to be done after eating

اذهب الى الأسفل 
4 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
feelings
عضو بقراطيسه
feelings

عدد المساهمات : 15
نقاط : 23
تاريخ التسجيل : 11/08/2010
العمر : 28

Seven things not to be done after eating Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Seven things not to be done after eating   Seven things not to be done after eating I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء أغسطس 11, 2010 6:52 pm

Don't drink tea - Because tea leaves contain a high content of acid. This substance will cause the Protein content in the food we consume to be hardened thus difficult to digest.

· Don't eat fruits immediately - Immediately eating fruits after meals will cause stomach to be bloated with air. Therefore take fruit 1-2 hr after meal or 1hr before meal.

· Don't loosen your belt - Loosening the belt after a meal will easily cause the intestine to be twisted & blocked.

· Don't bathe - Bathing will cause the increase of blood flow to the hands, legs & body thus the amount of blood around the stomach will therefore decrease. This will weaken the digestive system in our stomach.

· Don't sleep immediately - The food we intake will not be able to digest properly. Thus will lead to gastric & infection in our intestine.

* Don't smoke- Experiment from experts proves that smoking a cigarette after meal is comparable to smoking 10 cigarettes (chances of cancer is higher).

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
nanoosa
مشرفه عاامه
nanoosa

عدد المساهمات : 85
نقاط : 109
تاريخ التسجيل : 10/08/2010
العمر : 28

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Seven things not to be done after eating   Seven things not to be done after eating I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء أغسطس 11, 2010 7:43 pm

Thanks for the great information
monster
الأدآإرهـ
monster

عدد المساهمات : 50
نقاط : 71
العمر : 31

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Seven things not to be done after eating   Seven things not to be done after eating I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء أغسطس 11, 2010 8:36 pm

thanks for the useful information

and we expect more from you
https://a7la-a7bab.yoo7.com
a7lam_seenen
الأدآإرهـ
a7lam_seenen

عدد المساهمات : 52
نقاط : 103

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Seven things not to be done after eating   Seven things not to be done after eating I_icon_minitimeالخميس أغسطس 12, 2010 5:39 am

thanks 4 the great topic

Seven things not to be done after eating
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديآت آحلى الحبآب  :: •• آلمنتديآت آلأدبيـﮧ « :: » εиglιsн foяυм «-
انتقل الى: